Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch Vari-Angle LCD Monitor (Body Only) Discount !!
Title : Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch Vari-Angle LCD Monitor (Body Only)
ASIN : B004V4IWHY
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode and HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery, quick charger, rubber eyecup, USB cable, AV cable, camera strap, eyepiece cap, and shoe cover
List Price : $696.95
Price : $496.95
Saved Price : $200.00
category: Digital SLR Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Review Written for Beginner Photographers
I am a photography teacher in NYC and online. (See my Amazon profile for my website.) I teach beginner and intermediate photography students every week. I’ve also been a professional photographer for the last five years with images published in The New York Times, GQ, New York Magazine, Women’s Wear Daily, The New York Observer, The Village Voice and Time Out New York.
(This review is for beginner photographers.)
If you’re a beginner, you’re most likely asking yourself: Nikon or Canon? Really, I feel confident in saying that you can’t go wrong with either. I’ve used both brand’s cameras extensively and find that they both offer amazing image quality with well-built, solid cameras that, if taken care of, will last decades. There are two differences between the cameras, though, that can be taken into consideration.
The user-interface: If cameras were computers, Nikons would be PCs and Canons would be MACs. PCs are built for people not afraid of…