Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens On Sale
Title : Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens
ASIN : B004MN00C4
Description : The Canon 5169B005 includes the EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS type II Lens. This camera and lens will help photographers who are looking for an easy-to-use camera to create their next masterpiece. The next in a long line of phenomenal compact DSLRs, the EOS Rebel T3i continues the Rebel tradition of easy operation, compact design and no-compromise performance. Featuring Canon’s newest DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor plus cutting-edge technologies like Full HD video recording, Live View shooting, Wireless flash photography and even a Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor, the EOS Rebel T3i offers the best of EOS photography in a compact package.
- Includes EOS Rebel T3i digital SLR camera and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II Lens; 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor; Eye-level SLR viewfinder
- 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Clear View LCD; Built-in flash; Full HD movie mode at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporate EOS Scene Detection System; Advanced imaging features: Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters
- Compatible with full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- USB 2.0 terminal; Video out terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable; SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (card not included)
category: Digital SLR Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.7
Review : a high end for DSLR beginners!
I was so surprised how light is the T3i, (in comparison to 7D /50D or 60D) with its 18.0 mega pixel the CMOS sensor captures superb image quality with low noise and natural color
The EOS T3i, positioned between the EOS T2i and EOS 60D, features scene intelligent auto, 3-inch vari-angle clear view LCD and a selection of five creative filters including the new fish eye effect (which is awesome!!)
honestly, once you get this camera, no need for Photoshop.
I initially purchased the 7DCanon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-inch LCD (Body Only), but then I returned it due to the more complicated usage, and the post-photo processing/ editing necessary for making pictures look better.
T3i comes with an instructional guide built in, like the…