Title : Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only)
ASIN : B002NEGTTW
Description : With a host of brand new features designed to enhance every facet of the photographic process, from still images to video, the new EOS 7D represents a whole new class of camera. Made to be the tool of choice for serious photographers and semi-professionals, the EOS 7D features an all-new 18.0-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 image processors, capturing tremendous images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps. The EOS 7D has a new all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation. The EOS 7D’s Intelligent Viewfinder, an entirely newly designed technology, provides 100% coverage and displays user-selected AF modes as well as a spot metering circle and on demand grid lines.
- 18.0-megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed
- Body only; lenses sold separately. Advanced HD movie mode with manual exposure control and selectable frame rates
- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100 percent field of view; 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors
- Capture images to CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards (not included)
- What’s in the box: EOS 7D Digital SLR Body, Eyecup Eg, Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS7D, Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST,USB Interface Cable IFC-200U,Battery Pack LP-E6, Battery Charger LC-E6, EOS Digital Solution Disk, Great Photography is Easy” Booklet and “Do More with Macro” Booklet,Software Instruction Manual and 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Warranty
category: Digital SLR Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Does the 7D beat full frame cameras?
No, but it’s so good that one starts to contemplate this question, which was never the case before the 7D was introduced. Both systems, crop and full frame, have their pros and cons and place in photography. But before I get into that let me say I have not been as excited about a camera since the introduction of the 5D MK I four years ago. That’s because the 7D raises the crop camera bar to the point where crop users will not feel at a disadvantage to full frame camera users, especially if coupled with awesome ef-s lenses such as the 17-55 f2.8.
How so? The 7D sets a new standard in four major ways.
1. It produces whopping 18MP pictures, which are just 3MP shy of the current top of the line full frame Canon cameras. Just few years ago most pros were producing stellar results using the 1Ds MKII 16MP camera. Now you have more MPs in a crop sensor, that’s a major achievement. This achievement translates into bigger prints and, perhaps more importantly, cropping…