Title : Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-inch LCD and 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens
ASIN : B002NEGTU6
Description : The EOS 7D features a Canon-designed 18.0-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor that captures such a high level of resolution it’s easy to crop images for enlargement without concern of losing detail. A major factor in reducing noise, the CMOS sensor assures that images shot at highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth. Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors ensure that images are captured, processed and saved with remarkable speed. The EOS 7D’s ability to capture and process data of images shot at 18.0 Megapixels at 8 fps, as well as Face Detection Live Mode, Full HD video recording, Auto Lighting Optimizer and Lens Peripheral optimization are all possible thanks to the Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors.
- 18.0-megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed with 3 Inch LCD display
- Kit includes 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM standard zoom lens; Accessories- EOS 7D Digital SLR Body; Eyecup EG; Wide Neck strap EW-EOS7D; Stereo AV Cable; USB Interface Cable IFC-200U; Battery Pack LP-E6; Battery Charger LC-E6; EOS Digital Solution Disk; Great Photography is Easy Booklet and “Do more with Micro” Booklet; Software Instruction Manual.
- Advanced HD movie mode with manual exposure control and selectable frame rates
- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100 percent field of view; 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors
- Capture images to CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards (not included)
category: Digital SLR Cameras
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : A seriously capable and enjoyable camera.
(I’m putting a quick update at the top, for those who don’t get a chance to read all the way through. As of 10/15/2012 my 7D is still working perfectly, and only has slight cosmetic wear on the mode dial, where the rubberized coating is coming off. The camera is about 3 years old at this point.)
The Canon EOS 7D is Canon’s new semi-pro / enthusiast digital SLR and competes primarily with Nikon’s recently updated D300s. It’s a terrific SLR that shines in photo quality, control placement, speed, and viewfinder size and coverage.
First, let me tell you a little about myself so you can gauge what my expectations for the camera are. I’m strictly a hobbyist photographer and use my camera a couple of times a month at museums, outdoor parks, and vacations. Besides photos of my dog, my photography consists primarily of static subjects. This is my second SLR.
Enough of me, onto the camera. The 7D is a fairly bulky SLR and dwarfs “entry level” models such…